Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Don't miss tomorrow's post!

Tomorrow, the 1st, is going to be very busy. Make sure you check back to see if you are a winner.

On the 1st of each month I draw a name for the Birthday Club and send a nice present. Make sure you have sent me your month and birthday and make sure you are a follower.

Each club will have a winner on the 1st of each month. They will receive the Special Limited Editions I card for this occasion. If you get 6 skeins a month you will win 6 skeins. If you get 12 skeins each month then you will win 12 skeins. One winner from each club, linen club included. Then I mark you off the list so others have a chance each month.

INVOICES go out tomorrow. This will take all day to send 250+ invoices. If you have not received your invoice by 9 tomorrow night then please send me an email. I know a few of the Paypal requests don't always go through the first time.
Remember that floss will ship out on the 5th. Linen or Aida ships out on the 8th. If you have floss and fabric it will ship out on the 9th.

Nancy
Let me know if you have any questions.

And a very BIG thank you to all of the new followers and club members! I appreciate the Flosstube stitchers who have been talking about my floss and sending me new club members.

No comments:

Post a Comment